2019 KCA-IC Conference
Call for Proposal
Dear KCA-IC members,
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 Korean Counseling Association-International Chapter (KCA-IC) will be held at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm on Saturday, March 30, 2019. Please find important dates below regarding submitting a proposal. We hope to see you in New Orleans!
Proposal submission opens: October 8, 2018
Proposal submission deadline: December 2, 2018
KCA-IC dinner reception: 6:30 pm March 30, 2019
Questions regarding the call for proposals should be directed to Communication director, Donghun Lee firstname.lastname@example.org with KCA-IC 2019 proposals in the subject line.
1. Presenter Information:
b. Job Title/Position
c. Institutional affiliation
d. Mailing address
f. Telephone number
2. Program Title (100 characters maximum)
3. Presentation Description (1500 characters maximum):
c. Educational content
4. Target audience
5. Main topic areas of application
6. Three learning objectives
7. Program Abstract (500 characters maximum): a brief summary of your
presentation (for KCA-IC Conference Program book)
8. RSVP for KCA-IC Dinner Reception:
***Please note the following details:
1. The session format should be a 50-minute poster presentation.
2. All presenters must register for both the ACA conference and the KCA-IC conference.
3. All proposals will be blind-reviewed by the reviewers of KCA-IC.
***Benefits of joining the 2019 KCA-IC conference:
1. Mentoring sessions and networking opportunity
2. The dinner reception is free of charge to all registered attendees.
3. Travel fund: The KCA-IC will fund graduate student presenters who are enrolled in the counseling programs in U.S. (up to 10 presenters, $150 each).
***Proposals should be submitted electronically here!
***Submissions must be received by December 2, 2018