Call for Proposals: KCA-IC 2018 Annual Conference (Deadline: January 15, 2018)
Dear KCA-IC members,
We are pleased to announce the Call for Program Proposals for the 3rd KCA-IC Annual Conference. The conference will take place between 1:30pm and 5:30pm on Saturday 28th April 2018 at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. KCA-IC will offer poster presentation sessions and mentoring discussion. Networking dinner will be held after the conference. Please find important dates below and consider submitting a proposal. We hope to see you in Atlanta!
Proposal submission deadline: January 15, 2018
Proposal acceptance notification: February 5, 2018
KCA-IC Conference & Dinner: April 28, 2018
1. Presenter Information:
b. Job Title/Position
c. Institutional affiliation
d. Mailing address
2. Program Title (100 characters maximum)
3. Presentation Description (1500 characters maximum):
c. Educational content
4. Target audience
5. Main topic areas of application
6. Three learning objectives
7. Program Abstract (500 characters maximum): a brief summary of the information in your
presentation (for KCA-IC Conference Program Guide)
8. RSVP for KCA-IC Dinner Reception:
***Please note the following:
1. The session format should be a 50-minute poster presentation.
2. All presenters must register for both the ACA conference and the KCA-IC conference.
3. All proposals will be blind-reviewed by the reviewers of KCA-IC.
***Proposals should be submitted electronically here!
***Submissions must be received by January 15, 2018
Questions regarding the call for proposals should be directed to Communication Director, Dr. Hang Jo firstname.lastname@example.org with KCA-IC 2018 proposals in the subject line. Thank you.